[Thamesvalley-pm] thamesvalley.pm.org

Ismail, Rafiq (IT) Rafiq.Ismail at MorganStanley.com
Fri Mar 14 03:51:27 PDT 2008

I was up till late trying to figure out what it was that hadn't been
configured properly.  I wrote an app using Net::SMTP which seemed to
send emails as the specified user.  Doesn't seem to work through the
twiki.

Any hints on configuration?  What I find odd is that the twiki admin has
been receiving all users validation emails.  The envelope-to is the
twiki admin, while there is also a 'to' header for the actual user.
Hints from the better versed?

I'll try and resolve this over the weekend.

Rafiq Ismail
Morgan Stanley | Technology
20 Bank Street | Canary Wharf | Floor 12
London, E14 4AD
Phone: +44 20 7677-2923
Rafiq.Ismail at MorganStanley.com