[Thamesvalley-pm] Raf is a Dad!!!

Gemmail, Rafiq (IT) Rafiq.Ismail at MorganStanley.com
Mon Jul 7 04:04:45 PDT 2008

Thanks!

Indeed Joshua Adam Gemmail was born on 19th June 2008 at 14:41 BST.

TVPM membership is incremented by one.

Films for the very bored at:

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=FiqusRafius

Rafiq Gemmail
Morgan Stanley | Technology
25 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 05
London, E14 4QA
Phone: +44 20 7677-2923
Rafiq.Ismail at MorganStanley.com<mailto:Rafiq.Ismail at MorganStanley.com>

BE CARBON CONSCIOUS. PLEASE CONSIDER OUR ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS E-MAIL.