[Thamesvalley-pm] Venue Issues

Dickon Hood dickon-ml at fluff.org
Mon Sep 10 03:22:18 PDT 2007

On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 10:43:20 +0100, Ismail, Rafiq (IT) wrote:
: Hi Adam,

: > The Silicon Corridor (Berkshire) have monthly meetings in a
: > pub in Reading on a Wednesday which may be a good spot for
: > the occasional social meeting.

: Do we know which Pub this is?  They might be willing to host our own
: meetings?

It's the Back of Beyond, a Wetherspoon's.
<http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=back+of+beyond,+reading&ie=UTF8&ll=51.451466,-0.988555&spn=0.025059,0.06875&z=15&iwloc=A&om=1>

It's a large pub, but unfortunately they've started doing quizzes on
Wednesday nights now.  Big enough that it doesn't disturb us, but then
we're a fairly small group anyway.

--
Dickon Hood

Due to digital rights management, my .sig is temporarily unavailable.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.  We apologise for the
inconvenience in the meantime.

No virus was found in this outgoing message as I didn't bother looking.