[Thamesvalley-pm] [Vote] First Meeting

Raf tvpm at dreamthought.com
Wed Jun 20 03:36:14 PDT 2007

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007, Chad Hanna wrote:
> Raf wrote:
> [Thu]+1
> 5th July for me

Thursday is looking like the popular option.  There are about 33
subscribers on the list, so I'm hoping that we'll get some more feedback
and thus avoid picking dates which turn out to be inconvenient for the
majority of those who wish to attend.

> As far as talks go, I'd be happy to talk about 'my' mod-perl based site
> www.FamilyHistoryOnline.net so you can all tell me where I went wrong -
> I was contemplating a major revamp this year, but it looks like 'most'
> of it will be moving to a Websphere based site run by someone else. But
> not in July.

That would be great!

You're going to rebuild it in Java?  I'm curious as to why?

On a Javaish note, would anyone be intersted in learning about EPIC, the
Perl plugin for Eclipse?  I've been using it for over a year now and
haven't met anyone to try and subsequently loath it.  I'm a emacs guy at
heart, but I'd be happy to demo if there's interest?