[Thamesvalley-pm] calling all Perl newbies!

Lance Wicks lw at judocoach.com
Mon Aug 20 13:36:03 PDT 2007

Hi Adam/All,

It'd be great to have a noob session or two. Or a segment at meetings
for noobs.
What I have always found difficult is developing a good approach,
which is partly down to lack of experience.

A mentor system in the PM might be cool?
A way of getting hooked up with someone like yourself, who can help
guide us newbies in the right direction. Both in terms of Perl itself
but also in terms of the wider aspects of development and the
community. Like how not to ask dumb questions on Perlmonks and get -
XP'd to within an inch of taking up .net   :)

Just food for thought,

Lance

Lance Wicks
lw at judocoach.com