[Thamesvalley-pm] Next Meeting

Dr Adam J Trickett adam.trickett at iredale.net
Thu Aug 9 02:28:27 PDT 2007

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 at 02:26:03PM +0100, Ismail, Rafiq (IT) wrote:
> My preference has changed somewhat.  Since I'm now working in London,
> should we decide on a weekday ( pref. 17th August ), I would be keener
> on a late start (>= 19:00/20:00).  A weekend meet is unconventional but
> does carry my preference, although I'll have to get Will to confirm that
> our venue can still accommodate us on a Saturday.

I don't mind weekend or weekday, I just need enough warning. Much later
evening starts are not so good for as the trains home get spaced out if
it runs too late and it creates a dead window between the end of work and
the start of the meeting.

There is always the possibility of sharing some meetings with a LUG
on a Saturday - if push comes to shove.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Yes, I'm bitter and cynical. That does not make me wrong.
	-- anon