SPUG: Cascadia IT Conference (apologize for the html)

Atom Powers atom.powers at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 15:07:09 PST 2016

feeling. I apologize for the HTML garbage in the previous message. (The
mail client I tested with is a bit too accommodating.)<br><br>This is your
friendly reminder that Cascadia IT Conference early-bird registration ends
with the month.<br><br>Are you looking to increase your system or network
administration skills? Would you like to get some professional development
training from the leaders in the field? If so, please check out Cascadia IT
Conference (<a href="http://casitconf.org"
target="_blank">http://casitconf.org</a>) happening on March 11th and 12th
in Seattle, WA for some incredible training opportunities including classes
such as:<br><br>Time Management by Thomas Limoncelli author of "The
Practice of Cloud System Administration", " Time Management for
System Administrators", and "The Practice of System and Network
Administration".<br><br>Deep Packet Inspection with Wireshark by Mike
Pennacchi who has been ranked as a top instructor at Interop many times
since 1997.<br><br>Myth Busting the Network Layer by Stuart Kendrick who is
an expert in hands on classes where attendees do not want to leave for
breaks.<br><br>Automation Tools Bootcamp by Tyler Fitch who is a member of
Chef's Customer Engineering Team.<br><br>Check out <a
href="http://casitconf.org/casitconf16/schedule/"
target="_blank">http://casitconf.org/<wbr>casitconf16/schedule/</a> for a
full schedule of classes and talks by industry leaders and writers. The
deadline for early bird discounts is Feb 28th so sign up today at <a
href="http://casitconf.org/casitconf16/register-now/"
target="_blank">http://casitconf.org/<wbr>casitconf16/register-now/</a> for
some of the best IT training and professional development in the Pacific