SPUG: Survey on SPUG

C.J. Adams-Collier cjac at colliertech.org
Tue Mar 17 07:52:25 PDT 2015

We have three at least for meeting at Metrix Create Space tonight.  Shall
we make it a quorum?  There's a restaurant/bar upstairs from there if you
want to do dinner first.  I'm thinking I'll get there between six and six
thirty.

https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=us&cid=11120379084940419771&q=metrix+create+space&sa=X&ei=nT4IVfC6GoGxogTQgoHIDA&ved=0CAwQtQMwAA