SPUG: Survey on SPUG

C.J. Adams-Collier cjac at colliertech.org
Thu Mar 12 15:38:46 PDT 2015

I personally loves the SPUG and didn't realize that it needed reviving.
Come join us on MagNET?  We have recently been inhabiting an IRC channel on
irc.perl.org :-)

Day changed to 10 Mar 2015
03:58 [Users #spug]
03:58 [ allison] [ cj] [ cxreg] [ ingy] [ memeticpox] [ nilc]
03:58 -!- Irssi: #spug: Total of 6 nicks [0 ops, 0 halfops, 0 voices, 6
normal]
03:58 -!- Channel #spug created Wed Feb 11 23:02:10 2009
03:59 -!- Irssi: Join to #spug was synced in 33 secs

I might click that survey link some time soon, but I has some perl what
wants writing with higher priority.  Come discuss venue for third Tuesday
on #spug ?

Moo,

C.J.