SPUG: Who am I looking for? I know lots, except for name and contact info.

Michael R. Wolf michaelrwolf at att.net
Mon Dec 16 22:34:56 PST 2013

I have many clues, but not enough to pull a name out of the deepness of my memory.  I'm looking for a guy who:

* Lived (lives) in Ballard/Crown Hill?
* Telecommuted to CA for years.  F5? after that.
* Often had multi-colored, painted toenails (self-done, or by eldest of 2 girls)
* Steganography picture combined two girl's pictures (one photo, one ultrasound) in a presentation
* Perl
* Security
* GSLUG
* Perl
* Book author
* Brian(???) something-or-other

Can't remember whole name.  Can you fill in the picture and re-connect us?

BTW... I got a request for someone who knows crypto, security, and can teach a class for a hardware attack network board.  If that's you, or someone you know, let's trade contacts.

Thanks,
Michael

--
Michael R. Wolf