SPUG: Job Titles for Perl (and more) Programmers

Jeff Almeida jeff.d.almeida at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 10:14:59 PDT 2012

Or more importantly perhaps, to contribute to the definition of 95% of
market for the anti-undercutting rules surrounding H-1 visas.  Much as I've
loved creative titles in the past, I came to realize they don't do us any
favors as industry professionals relative to what protections are afforded
within the current regulatory framework.... ;)

Jeff Almeida - Seattle
Sent from my phone