SPUG: JOB: LAMP developer, contract, telecommute

SPUG Jobs jobs-noreply at seattleperl.org
Wed Sep 1 17:02:32 PDT 2010

[This posting is different. Normally I try to edit them to fit a standard
format so they're easier to skim for people familiar with the format. This
is part of a conversation and information would be lost if I did the usual
formatting. When responding to this posting, please address both Messrs.
Partee & Egan -ed]