SPUG: status for 7/20 SPUG?

Webster webstermontego at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 20:48:21 PDT 2010

I'll add my 2 cents...

I'm a big fan of Von's RoastHouse at 619 Pine, about a block from
Marchex so it's not much more of a walk than usual.  They have nearly
1000 different spirits, a large selection of beers, it's always happy
hour with the special changing hourly each time they spin the big
drink wheel, and a full menu of food.  Aside from the crowded bar area
they have a backroom full of seating that's available as well as a
side room closer to the bar area that's usually available which is
nice because it's just far enough from the bar that you can actually
carry on a conversation.

If I don't get to have my way then I'd vote for Pike Place Brewery as
my safety.  As Josh said it can be loud and seating is difficult when
they are busy but I'm making the naive assumption that Tuesday usually
are not too terrible.

Webster

* Why is it a penny for your thoughts but you have to put your 2 cents
in?  Somebody is making a penny.