SPUG: Regexp::Assemble question

Amit Sett amitsett at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 13:19:49 PST 2009

Thanks for the help. I will try incorporating the suggestions into the
code and let you know how it goes.

I am a hardware engineer with limited programming skills and as
such would expect to make a lot of errors that drive experienced
programmers crazy. Oh well, at least I try to learn from them.

Regards,
Amit