SPUG: December 2008 Seattle Perl Users Group (SPUG) Meeting

Colin Meyer cmeyer at helvella.org
Thu Dec 11 13:38:40 PST 2008

    December 2008 Seattle Perl Users Group (SPUG) Meeting

    Topic: Greased Lightning
    Speaker: You
    Meeting Date: Tuesday, 16 December 2008
    Meeting Time: 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
    Location: Marchex - 4th & Pine

    Cost: Admission is free and open to the public
    Info: http://seattleperl.org/

Tuesday, December 16, is the next meeting of the THE SEATTLE
PERL USERS GROUP.

Lightning talks: there will be a series of five minute lightning
talks, during which the speaker will present something that they've
done with Perl during the last year.

Example Topics:

    . Gryphon Shafer:  I'll do a lightning talk. I expect each of you to do one also.

    . Colin Meyer:     Data::FormValidator is a neat module.

The esteemed speaker this month is you, who we are all excited to
hear a talk from. Sure, we're dissapointed that it's a short, five
minute talk, but really, we're glad for the time we do get.

Pre-Meeting
================

If you are so inclined, please come to the pre-meeting at the Elephant &
Castle pub on 5th & Union. We'll be there from 5-6:19PM.

Meeting Location
================

Pizza and Beer will be provided at the meeting.

Marchex
413 Pine St, Suite 500
Seattle, WA  98101

Contact: Jackie Wolfstone - 206-491-8072

The building is just south of Westlake Center. Enter on 4th Avenue, near
Pine street. The entry is near the Dog In The Park hotdog stand.

  http://www.baylis.org/static/marchex.png

Due to all of the shopping around us there is plenty of parking
available in garages, but it can be hard to find street parking in
the evening.

See you there!