SPUG: overdone Re: JOB: Perl Web Applications Developer

Fred Morris m3047 at inwa.net
Wed Sep 20 21:59:49 PDT 2006

Hey I worked for a company named Blueridge, now Mindwrap. I have no continuing
business relationship with them (altho' I know their sekret namez and can
talk to them).

I am not going to belabour the fun places I visited while working for
Blueridge (now Mindwrap), but we had a TCP based client-server document
management (with redacts)/workflow system back in '95-'96. In fact I still
have a crufty but people will not let it die page about workflow management
from those times here: http://www.inwa.net/~m3047/wf-selection.html

I'm happy for you I guess.. but something is missing in this charming
narrative. I have some guesses about what's missing. Happy to talk about it,
but maybe not on the SPUG list. Some kind of political forum might be more
appropriate... or a beer in a quiet location.

--

Fred Morris
zabba-dabba-doo at this.is.not.the.right.address
206.297.6344