SPUG: meeting tonight

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Tue Mar 21 15:03:22 PST 2006

Oh, foo. I can't go to the meeting tonight. And the one thing I really
need to learn (and use) is more testing.

Would someone be so kind as to take notes (mental or otherwise) and post
the SPUG Report following the meeting (so us folks that can't make it can
hear about what we missed), please? Thanks. Nothing detailed. See past
reports for examples:

http://mail.pm.org/pipermail/spug-list/2006-February/007154.html
http://mail.pm.org/pipermail/spug-list/2005-May/006498.html

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.