SPUG: oscon 2006

Bill Campbell bill at celestial.com
Fri Jul 14 13:59:39 PDT 2006

On Fri, Jul 14, 2006, John Costello wrote:
>On Fri, 14 Jul 2006, Dave Coleman wrote:
>
>> hey all-
>>    I've been offered an 'exhibits-only' pass for OSCON, and I was curious if it's worth a day trip or two.  I've never been, so what can I expect?
>
>I haven't been, but Portland alone is worth a day trip if you like food,
>beer, or riverfronts.

Don't forget a trip to Powells Book's technical book store.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

When a place gets crowded enough to require ID's, social collapse is
not far away.  It is time to go elsewhere.  The best thing about space
travel is that it made it possible to go elsewhere.
                -- Robert Heinlein