SPUG: JOB: Perl Developer with downtown Seattle company via recruiter

SPUG Jobs jobs-noreply at seattleperl.org
Thu Jan 5 14:17:06 PST 2006

Exciting Opportunity for a Perl Developer

Lincoln Bay is an IT Staffing Company located in downtown Seattle.  We are
currently working with a client in Seattle that has an opening for a Perl
Developer.  This developer will be responsible for web application
customization.  These web applications will be in support of the primary
sales incentive/service product offered by the company.  This is a great
opportunity for a mid-level developer with a growing company.  The
platform is PHP/Perl/MySQL.  If you are strong in Perl development I would
love to talk with you.  The position will be contract to permanent.  The
contract period will be anywhere from 30-90 days.  The contract rate will
be between $35/hr-$40/hr and $65,000-$70,000/yr on the permanent side.

Please send a resume to nicoles at lincolnbay.com or call me directly at
206-438-5704.

Nicole Seaver
Recruiter | Lincoln Bay