SPUG: JOB: 3 x LAMP devs in Seattle

SPUG Jobs jobs-noreply at seattleperl.org
Tue Dec 19 11:04:03 PST 2006

I am looking for three Perl, mod_Perl, MySQL developers for my clients.
These are full time, permanent jobs at companies in downtown Seattle.
There is competitive stock, and benefit packages for all three. The pay
range varies from $65k-$90k. I am a recruiter, and this is a third party
search. As permanent hire, this is W-2 position, all three of these
clients have customer facing, web, e-com, or web 2.0 sites.

If you, or anyone you know is interested, please send resume's and
questions to my e-mail below.

Thanks,

Travis J Winegardner
Sr IT Recruiter | Harvey Nash USA