SPUG: Future of SPUG?

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Thu Oct 20 08:44:43 PDT 2005

Kevin Fink wrote:
> One idea that I'd like to float is having some of the meetings during
> business hours, in a location near where (at least some subset of) SPUG
> members work.

I also like the idea of business-hour meetings. I am
self-employed, and prefer to work (attending tech meetings counts
as work!) only during business hours, to keep myself out of the
habit of doing other work activities on evenings and weekends
(it's so easy to walk to my office....)

    --Jennifer, not extremely active, recently re-joined SPUG member

--
Jennifer Hodgdon

Poplar ProductivityWare * www.poplarware.com
Web Databases/Scripts * Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software