SPUG: kwiki problems

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Thu Jul 21 19:17:27 PDT 2005

Alright! Thanks for going through and helping to police the wiki pages.
The page you mention appears to have been wiped out completely. I have no
idea what happened to the revision file for it. I'll try to find an
original since it's from the stock installation.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.