SPUG: OSCON and Career Opportunity

Creede Lambard creede at penguinsinthenight.com
Thu Jul 21 16:33:20 PDT 2005

On Thu, Jul 21, 2005 at 03:34:07PM -0700, Julien Beasley wrote:

> Greetings SPUG users!
>

> I work at CarDomain.com, an automotive online community/e-tailer located
> next to south Lake Union. We are hiring smart and motivated Perl
> developers (w/ good understanding/experience in OOP) interested in
> joining a rapidly growing company. If anyone here is interested in
> opportunities with us (www.cardomain.com/jobs
> <http://www.cardomain.com/jobs> ), then please send your resume to
> jobs at cardomain.com. Also, our whole dev team is going down to the OSCON
> conference in another couple of weeks, so please stop by our booth if
> you happen to be there (or if you know someone else who might be
> interested, we offer a $1000 referral reward).
>

> Cheers,
>
> Julien Beasley

Does it help to mention your name? :)

I put in some time at both Reynolds & Reynolds and Cobalt Group, if that
makes a difference.

                               * .~. (   : Creede Lambard         :
 Never rush a miracle man.    . / V \  . :------------------------:
 You get lousy miracles.       /(   )\   : creede at              :
 Linux. Reliable and free. Pick any two. :         dot com        :