SPUG: JOB: SDE/SDET/TPM positions in Seattle

SPUG Jobs jobs-noreply at seattleperl.org
Wed Feb 23 22:24:16 PST 2005

Please do not reply to this message. See contact information in body of
message below.

SDE, SDET, Technical PM positions available in Seattle area

Hi,

I recruit for the world's largest e-commerce merchandizing organization for
a variety of senior level full time SDE/SDET/TPM positions in Seattle, WA.
We are always looking for qualified candidates to fill these needs. If you
have experience with the below technologies, please email me at
<mailto:liolson at volt.com> liolson at volt.com and we can discuss these
opportunities further.

C++, Java, Perl, Oracle, Unix, Linux, Server-side programming, distributed
systems, e-commerce, test automation

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Lisa Olson
Professional Placement Recruiter

Permanent position
Placement through recruiter
W-2
Seattle WA; no telecommuting
e-commerce

SDE/T

Our client is currently looking for a person that has passion and experience
in developing tools for their senior level SDET position.  They are
currently working on the next generation of the visual interface for
databases.

 The software uses VQL rather than SQL. VQL is "Visualization Query
Language" - a true breakthrough in database querying.  It enables the user
to see various data from a database visually that also has picture
expressions embedded in it. Users can actually drag and drop subtables to
analyze data with more complicated constraints.

Skill requirement:

*	C++

*	Perl or Python - intermediate/advanced level

If you have experience with the above, please email me at liolson at volt.com
and we can discuss this opportunity further.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Lisa Olson
Professional Placement Recruiter

Permanent position, salary + stock options
Placement through recruiter
W-2
Seattle WA; no telecommuting
Database company creating visualization software