SPUG: Next SPUG meeting in Seattle and Bellevue Daytime Meeting

Duane Blanchard dblanchard at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 11:46:12 PST 2005

Hi All,

I'm happy to announce that the next regular (i.e. evening) SPUG
meeting will take place December 20th. Andrew, would you mind updating
the website? Thanks.

I'm still looking for a venue, but if we need to, I'll host it in my
one-bedroom apartment. Being close to Christmas and other holidays,
I'm not expecting a tremendous turnout, but want to make certain those
who would like to attend in December get a chance.

I'll provide a brief technical presentation (any requests?) and invite
each of the rest of you to volunteer also.

Furthermore, I'd like to suggest Tuesday the 16th of December for a
daytime SPUG meeting in Bellevue. I'm still open to suggestions for
location, but propose the following as convenient locations with yummy
eats.

Azteca Mexican Restaurants
(425) 453-9087
150 112th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

Round Table Pizza
(425) 644-7117
15025 24th St
Bellevue, WA 98007

Dixie's BBQ
(425) 828-2460
11522 Northup Way
Bellevue, WA 98004

None of these offer fast dining and are not as cheap as other options,
so if that is a concern for anyone, please make it known. I think
12:00 noon will work for most people, so unless we hear differently
plan on that. I'll go a little early and get a table for us, but will
want to know how many to expect. Everyone can stay as long as they
like.

There has been a lot of activity on the SPUG map, thank you all. If
you haven't added your address to the map,
http://www.communitywalk.com/map/438#
(user: spug, pass: spugger), and want your location to be considered
in planning events please do it soon.

Let's see if we can't build up some Perl Prosperity (thanks Ken) in
the PS again.

Thanks all,

Duane Blanchard
206.280.1263

There are 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who know binary and those who don't.