SPUG: Meeting CANCELLED -- 19 April 2005

michaelrwolf at att.net michaelrwolf at att.net
Mon Apr 18 21:22:13 PDT 2005

From: Andrew Sweger <andrew at sweger.net>
> I don't recall if this has ever happened before. I am canceling the
> regular SPUG meeting for tomorrow, 19 April 2005.

I'd personally lead an ad-hoc "social" meeting, but am currently on the road preaching the gospel (i.e. teaching a Perl class).

This is one of the first outbound messages from my new Linux laptop that came to life on Sunday.

Actually, the "preaching" isn't such a stretch.  I had two copies of a bible on the table in the back of the conference room I set up last night -- one placed by the Gideons, one pertaining to Perl.  :-)

Evangelistically yours,
Michael Running (as in around-teaching-Perl) Wolf