SPUG: Re: Re: Thanks :)

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Sat Jun 12 18:29:31 CDT 2004

I'm not sure what the SPUG list is running through (but is is *some* kind
of filter). I'll look into it. I know that only members can post to the
list and that stops a large majority of the garbage.

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004, Daniel Sabath wrote:

> So is there a reason the mailing list isn't being run through clamav or
> equivalent AV software?
> Admittedly, out of the 195 virus's I've stopped, only one was delivered
> via SPUG so the problem doesn't seem too high.

Only 195?

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.