SPUG: Seattle Perl Consortium

Fred Morris m3047 at inwa.net
Tue Aug 3 23:25:11 CDT 2004

I plan to move to India and charge American Perl Consultants $50/hour(US)
to go trekking. I will get government legislation passed requiring said
Americans to have culturally-similar and "certified" guide accompany them;
naturally, $50/hour(US) will allow plenty cash to buy off politicians as
well as pump liquidity into local economy. I will file patent on business
process with USPTO, then use WIPO to enforce in other countries; ultimately
sell licenses to leave home over web for microcash.

(Semantics are the hard part; vocalization is easy. Must learn Chinese.)

Scriven in a separate thread by someone whose domain vaguely reminds me of
a Hitchcock movie:
>This uses a while loop... but, frankly, I think you'll
>wind up in obfuscation hell without one:

use strict;

use IRS::5783ZZB3;
use ITAR::mem3a5B;
use IEEE::983X-ftr(9);

while ($history_repeats_itself) {

  ($jobshop->do_billing() or Licensed_business->new( $accountant )) or
    die "I blame it on su..su..society"; # URL of funny looking aliens here
}

(insert errors about jobshop and accountant here after debugging problem
with history_repeats_itself)

--

Fred Morris
fredm3047 at inwa.net (I-ACK)