SPUG:Re:[Fwd: Please stop sending me emails]

Creede Lambard creede at penguinsinthenight.com
Tue Jun 10 10:10:06 CDT 2003

I just updated SpamAssassin from CPAN (obPerl) the other day and was
pleasantly surprised to find out that they now offer an option for
Bayesian filtering. (I don't know if this is old hat to everyone else,
but it was news to me.) So, I've started saving up old spam to recycle
through the Bayesian filter. I think when Paul Graham came up with the
idea he seeded his filter with about 4,000 pieces. I figure it'll take
me maybe six weeks, tops, to get that many from my primary spam source.

-- Creede