SPUG:Re:[Fwd: Please stop sending me emails]

Stadium District jdevlin at stadiumdistrict.com
Tue Jun 10 01:34:26 CDT 2003

David and Tom,

I am currently blocking all of the Earthlink e-mails because they seem
to be allowing too many people to send as much spam as profitable.
They don't seem to have a good outbound policy.  Please call Earthlink
and tell them how irritated you are that your e-mail is blocked for this
reason.  I will do the same.

Currently Earthlink is my web access provider and and I have been
happy with their high level of availability and good connections.

However, I pay for my e-mail names separately out of my own pocket
over $300 per year, and do not ever spam from my address to protect
what's left of my good name.  My web host is a local and reputable
provider.

I will look into this 'problem' and see if I can find a resolution.

Thanks David for the heads up.
My apologies Tom L. for the mess.

Joe Devlin

cc: Dan