SPUG: SPUGwiki Needs Photos, etc.

SPUG-list-owner tim at consultix-inc.com
Fri Jul 18 13:02:38 CDT 2003

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 10:36:00AM -0700, Brian Wisti wrote:

> Okay, okay.  I added my member page at the SPUG kwiki.  What's next,
> you'll make us show up for meetings and respond to SPUG list mail? ;-)
>
> - Brian Wisti
> http://coolnamehere.com/

Sounds like an interesting idea 8-}, but we really benefit from
the occasional brilliant contributions of our "lurkers", so we
don't want to make them feel unwelcome.

My concern is that in lulls between "buffy" discussions, the
London.pm folks might notice that only 7 alleged SPUGsters were
sufficiently conscious to make MemberPages for themselves on our
Wiki Site, which might lead to calls for a recount of the last
PUG census, with "hanging chad" members excluded! 8-}