SPUG: Perl advent calendar

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRunningWolf at att.net
Thu Jan 2 03:09:22 CST 2003

Is it inappropriate to focus stuff here that's on other Perl mailing
lists (tips-[s]ubscribe at perl.org)?  I put it here because there have
only been 7 of them in the life of the list.

I've been enjoying this Perl Advent Calendar.  Hope you do, too.

[Sorry it's such a late re-posting.  It sat in my bounce box because I
didn't understand about the ess-you-bee (or Seirra Uniform Bravo, to
the ICAO folks) problem with majordomo.  Bummer!!!]