SPUG:It's Feb 1, do you know where your OSCON proposal is?

Joshua Keroes jkeroes at eli.net
Wed Feb 5 18:21:18 CST 2003

Hope some of you will make it. Our usual webpage didn't quite make it
when I took over. We just started moving the DNS today. In the meantime,
use this webpage to find out everything you want to know about the next
meeting:

  http://sonofhans.net/pdxpm/

-Joshua

PS Give me some fair warning if you'd like to talk. A who/what/why will
   make my job easier. Thanks.