SPUG:It's Feb 1, do you know where your OSCON proposal is?

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRunningWolf at att.net
Wed Feb 5 16:50:47 CST 2003

There hasn't (yet) been a groundswell for my "OSCON Proposal Fest", so
here's another possible way to give a trial to your OSCON proposals
prior to the submission deadline of Feb 15.

I have worked out an invitation from the Portland Perl Mongers for us
to participate in the lightning talks at their meeting next week
(Wednesday, February 12 - Lincoln's BD).

Here's what in it for you:

 - Mongerish feedback on an OSCON idea prior to deadline

 - Mongerish feedback on an idea that you'd like to work up to
   eventually work into a full-size or half-size SPUG topic

 - Mongerish networking

If you're interested, let me know.  I'll coordinate the rides.

Of course, you could also join the road trip just to *hear* the talks,
but with that much time in the car, we should be able to come up with
something for everyone to *speak* about.

Co-Mongerly yours,
Michael Wolf