SPUG: pod2man: changing point size?

Cantrall, Christopher W christopher.w.cantrall at boeing.com
Fri Aug 1 17:29:09 CDT 2003

> groff -Tps file.man>file.ps

So you're the one making the TPS reports.  We're putting cover-sheets on those reports now.  Did you get that memo?

	Chris

PS
   Yes, I've been watching Office Space ( http://us.imdb.com/Title?0151804 ) -  a great movie.

Chris Cantrall
Structural Engineer, 767 Fuselage, Boeing
Christopher.W.Cantrall at Boeing.com
chris at cantrall.org
http://perlmonks.org/index.pl?node=Louis_Wu