SPUG: A less noisy spot

Meryll Larkin humbaba9 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 26 12:52:56 CST 2002

11/26/02

Hi Folks,

My Venn diagram says that any place meeting all those requirements
wouldn't be in business in the U-Dist for long, but if you found a
lounge that was an adjunct to something else, like maybe a hotel....

The Excaliber Lounge in the University Plaza Hotel
Non smoking.  Normally their hours are from 4:00pm to 10:00pm,
which probably isn't late enough for us, but they will stay open
longer if you give them a phone call in advance
(phone call can be earlier that same day,
   but preferably one day advance warning)

Excaliber Lounge in the University Plaza Hotel
400 NE 45th St
634-0100 extension 159
Armen  Yousoufian

(Sorry about the previous email with no content from me - my finger
slipped)

Meryll Larkin

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org