SPUG: Math Genius

Creede Lambard creede at penguinsinthenight.com
Fri Jul 26 01:23:14 CDT 2002

> Please tell your managers over there at AT&T/WS how much SPUG rocks,
> and that they can help support SPUG by sponsoring some of our activities.

For that matter, they can help support SPUG by sponsoring jobs for some
of its members, right?

Heck, Tim, while you're illuminating the Air Force in the Way of the
Camel you should definitely let them know where they can find its most
proficient practicioners. :)

--
` / V \  . Creede Lambard                : Never rush a miracle man.

Perl Programmer and Linux Sysadmin, reasonable rates. Inquire within.
GPG key at http://www.penguinsinthenight.com/creede_public_key.asc