SPUG: Avoid this recruiter?

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Thu Jan 10 12:13:31 CST 2002

Gee. I hope there aren't any technical recruiters subscribed to this list
(for any prospective employers you may be considering).

(Well, in fact, there are. Surprisingly savvy ones at that. But we won't
name names. :)

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org