SPUG: Re: SPUG 9/18, room, AV, and Andy

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Thu Sep 13 15:06:58 CDT 2001

On Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 12:43:33PM -0700, Andrew Sweger wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Sep 2001, Tim Maher/CONSULTIX wrote:
>
> > Yikes!  Is SPUG on the verge of losing our last ally in N2H2, and perhaps
<SNIP>

> Double yikes! I forgot that sending a personal (direct) email to Tim
> usually ends up being sent to the spug-list in some form. Welcome to my

Well, I wouldn't say "usually", but it can happen when I mistakenly
believe that the message was directed to the spug-list in the first
place (sorry for my inadvertent breach of etiquette!)

And let that be a warning to the rest of you too; make it easy for me
to know if your message is personal 8-}

> life, all you strangers (and strangests) out there. :P
>
> The meeting place for next Tuesday is still reserved at the UBoC. I will
> not be able to attend for personal reasons (let me know if you need
> further details). Y'all just have to get the guard to open the conference
> room doors yourselves.

The meeting will take place as planned, and those wishing to present
"lightning talks" please let me know, and either email me your stuff
in advance or else bring your files on a FAT/VFAT (i.e., DOS/Windoze)
3.5" diskette in PDF, HTML, or PostScript format.

|  Tim Maher, Ph.D.             Tel: (206) 781-UNIX    |
|  SPUG Founder & Leader      Email: spug at halcyon.com  |
|  Seattle Perl Users Group    HTTP: seattleperl.com   |

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org