SPUG: Off Topic: was Re: In poor taste?

Ben Reser ben at reser.org
Mon Oct 22 20:55:35 CDT 2001

On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 06:17:24PM -0700, Ken Clarke wrote:
> This reminded me of a suggestion someone forwarded me:
>
> "What to do with Osama bin Laden?
>
> Killing him will only create a martyr. Holding him prisoner
> will inspire his comrades to take hostages to demand his release.
> Therefore, I suggest we do neither. Let the Special Forces,
> Seals or whatever covertly capture him, fly him to an undisclosed
> hospital and have surgeons quickly perform a complete sex
> change operation.
>
> Then we return HER to Afghanistan to live as a woman
> under the Taliban."
>
> Best idea I've heard yet!

Does SPUG somehow mean stupid jokes we've already heard a million times
this week?

--
Ben Reser <ben at reser.org>
http://ben.reser.org

"To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence.
Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without
fighting." -Chinese philosopher Sun Tzu

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org