SPUG: Off Topic: was Re: In poor taste?

Ken Clarke kenslinux at home.com
Mon Oct 22 20:17:24 CDT 2001

This reminded me of a suggestion someone forwarded me:

"What to do with Osama bin Laden?

Killing him will only create a martyr. Holding him prisoner
will inspire his comrades to take hostages to demand his release.
Therefore, I suggest we do neither. Let the Special Forces,
Seals or whatever covertly capture him, fly him to an undisclosed
hospital and have surgeons quickly perform a complete sex
change operation.

Then we return HER to Afghanistan to live as a woman
under the Taliban."

Best idea I've heard yet!