SPUG: Any work at nonprofits?

Meryll Larkin humbaba9 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 00:01:04 CST 2001

11/18/01

Hi Scott & All,

Seattle is going to have the fanciest .org Web sites
in the world (if we don't already)!  I just did some
volunteer work for Seattle National Organization for
Women (they could probably use more help), and I'm
doing some pieces of work for a few environmental
sites.

My thoughts were exactly the same as yours:  I'd
rather be beefing up my portfolio with free and nearly
free work than let my skills get stale.

I wouldn't mind hearing about more 501C3 or 501C4
opportunities, either.  At least I can use the
"donation" to lower my taxes!

Meryll Larkin

http://personals.yahoo.com

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org