SPUG: Re: perl/unix whiz available for work

Richard Anderson Richard.Anderson at raycosoft.com
Mon Jun 11 17:22:52 CDT 2001

I'm looking for Perl/Java/Unix work in Seattle also. Strengths include Perl,
mod_perl, DBI, Java, C, SQL, Unix, algorithm development (HMAC-SHA,
Weiner-Levinson deconvolution, conjugate gradient search, inversion, time
series analysis, Fourier transform).  Will do contract or full-time.

Condensed resume is on-line at http://www.icca.org/firms/f21152.htm or will
e-mail detailed version.

Cheers,
Richard