SPUG: Template system

Wallendahl, Michael/SEA mwallend at ch2m.com
Thu Jul 26 18:45:24 CDT 2001

Spug:

I understand the concept of wanting to seperate HTML and Perl code and how
that could be good.

When would I want to use a "templating system" and when would I want to go
with PHP or ASP?

I guess PHP/ASP are different scripting languages, so if I wanted to stay
completely Perl, then I would use a templating system.  Correct?

Did I just answer my own question or just confuse myself more? :)

-Mike

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org