SPUG: HTTP Headers

El JoPe Magnifico jope-spug at jope.net
Tue Dec 11 12:48:42 CST 2001

In the past, I've tacked on the suggested filename as (or at the end of)
the PATH_INFO part of the URL, after the CGI script name, e.g.
  /cgi-bin/loadpage.cgi/suggested_name.doc?id=334
Works on Apache, dunno about other servers.  Remember to URI-escape the
filename first, to account for whitespace, etc.
  -jp

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org