SPUG: Eastside-SPUG Update

JALIS,ASIM (HP-FtCollins,ex1) asim_jalis at hp.com
Fri Apr 6 13:10:46 CDT 2001

I have decided to step down as Eastside SPUG emperor.
Primarily because I feel I am unable to give it enough
time to make it grow and prosper.

So it might be time once again to test the waters to
see if there is truly need for Eastside-SPUG to exist.

If anyone's interested in taking this baby please
raise your hand. And then post a message to this
effect to the list.

Thanks to David Patterson for cheerfully hosting the
meetings complete with cookies and coffee at the
Avaya site.

Asim

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org