SPUG: Hey everyone!

Mike mike at unixgeek.net
Mon Sep 25 18:38:25 CDT 2000

I was fooling around with my resume on Monster for the Perl Classes
and low and behold someone gives me a job offer. I'm quite happy
with my current job (amazing isn't it?). But I told her I'd ask the group
about it, because she is looking for Perl people. So what do you have
to do with job listings? Do you send it to one person for approval or
did we put it on a web page? I can let her email someone about it if
that is cool.

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org