SPUG: Re: Perl and HTML

Showell30 at aol.com Showell30 at aol.com
Tue Oct 24 14:38:43 CDT 2000

In a message dated Tue, 24 Oct 2000  3:24:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Tim
Holt" <burkenholt at home.com> writes:

<< At least for me, it all depends on if you want to see what you're doing as
HTML with code in it, or code with HTML in it.

Yep, that's a good way to think of it.  For me, the bigger problem is
automating web page generation (a coding problem), and the problem within the
problem is making the pages look nice (HTML).  So, I see it as code with HTML
in it.

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org