SPUG: Re: Perl and HTML

Tim Holt burkenholt at home.com
Tue Oct 24 13:38:11 CDT 2000

At least for me, it all depends on if you want to see what you're doing as
HTML with code in it, or code with HTML in it.
Using a hybrid system, where code is embedded IN the HTML (as opposed to
HTML embedded in the language) is far easier to manage for some projects.
PHP's been great for this by me.  Anyone have any experiences with embedded
Perl?