SPUG: Perl JoBs in Kirkland

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Thu Nov 2 11:57:14 CST 2000

Position: PERL Programmer

Skills:
Understanding of Linux running Apache, intermediate to advanced knowledge of
PERL and/or PHP.  Experience with SQL database server desirable.  At least
2-4 years experience building commercial web sites.  Experience with
streaming media technologies a big plus.

What is Neptune.com:
Neptune.com develops creation, content and communication applications
exclusively for broadband ISPs.  Using a proprietary technology platform,
Neptune.com presents database driven content through a next-generation,
broadband interface.  As a Neptune employee, you will work with other senior
developers and internet professionals to build cutting edge products that
will revolutionize the industry over the next 3 years.

This is a permanent, onsite, W-2 (non-contract) position.  We need to hire
several people!
Address: 206 Kirkland Ave, Downtown Kirkland, WA.

Benefits:
We offer stock options and fully paid for medical, dental and vision
benefits.  Free video games at the arcade across the street.  We are located
a block from lots of great restaurants and Lake Washington.

Please submit resumes to jobs at neptune.com.  No recruiters please.

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org